Attunement for Non-Reiki Channels in Preparation for Using Sei He Ki Symbol The following procedures attune a person who is not a Reiki channel (someone who has never had a Reiki treatment) so that you may use the Second Symbol, Sei He Ki, on him or her. This procedure may be used when there is not sufficient time or space to do a full Reiki treatment.
Have the client be seated and perform the following steps. Remember to keep your fingers (and thumbs) together as you place your hands in each position. Count nine heartbeats for each of the seven positions.
- Gently place your hands upon your client's shoulders.
- Gently place your hands upon the top of the client's head.
- Gently placeone hand upon the area between the back of the head and the top of the spine and place the other hand on the forehead.
- Place one hand upon the 7th cervical vertibra and the other hand on the pit of the throat
- Place one hand upon the breastbone and the other hand on the back at the same level as the breastbone.
- Place one hand upon the solar plexus and the other hand on the back at the same level.
- Place one hand on the lower stomach and the other hand at the bottom of the back at the same level.
Proceed with the Sei He Ki symbol if appropriate.